BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Egyptian mummy game


a. What is a "stela"?
A decorated stone which tells what sort of person is buried in the tomb.
b. What type of writing did Ancient Egyptians use?
Hieroglyphics
c. Once you decipher the hieroglyphs, what does it spell?
Priest
d. Once you descend into the tomb, what do you find?
Statues of Anubis, Canopic jars, Coffin
e. What do the statues represent?
Anubis
f. Describe the gods of the Ancient Egyptians.
They had animal heads
g. What are the "canopic" jars? What's in them?
Jars with different heads. organs
h. What is the coffin made of?
wood, coated with plaster
i. Each person in your group should write a 1 paragraph summary about this game and post it to your blog.
This game was interesting. I didnt know all of that stuff about egyptian tombs. I liked getting to open the tomb and look at the mummy. I thought it was disgusting how they put organs in the pots. This game made me hungry.
This game was really fun and gross. I can't believe they but intestines in pots. They are really nasty and weird. I learned a lot of new things because i never new anything about the egyptians.

0 comments: